Break into Wholesale with Confidence
The Imperfectly Co. Wholesale Guide for Handmade Businesses catapults your business down the path toward successful wholesale, by showing you how to create a sustainable income stream through partnering with local retailers.
PREPARE YOURSELF TO...
- Gain insight into the artist-retail shop relationship
- Receive practical advice on how to approach potential wholesale clients
- Get experiential wisdom for growing maker-brands
- Learn everything retail owners want to know about your brand
- Understand the difference between wholesale and consignment agreements
Get ready to pitch your handmade business to retailers with confidence! Learn from my experience and skip to the front of the wholesale line!
- The Wholesale Guide
- Bonus Q+A with boutique owners
- Everything you need to know about line sheets
- Brand Worksheet
A MESSAGE FROM THE MAKER
You did it! You turned your talent into something more than a hobby – you’ve got a small business on your hands!
And now you’re looking for a better way to secure a reliable, steady income.
So you’re thinking about selling your products to a boutique or small retailer around the corner, and you’re wondering where to start.
The dream of selling a large batch of products is within reach!
Hi, I’m Meghan.
A few months after starting Imperfectly Co., I decided to expand into wholesale markets - and let me tell you, I learned a lot of lessons the slow and confusing way. I’m all about supporting other makers, so I created this guide to help you learn how to confidently pitch your brand and products to wholesale buyers.
Grab your copy and let’s get to work!